Creative Writing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prologue of another new story....

2 posters

Go down

prologue of another new story.... Empty prologue of another new story....

Post by ashketchumlovergirl Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Yeah I write too many stories....
Anyway, this one's about these two kids who are taken into the ocean and find themselves in the middle of this enormous prophecy.....

I'm bad at summaries.

Just read, k?! XD

Prologue
“They’re coming. The two humans to fulfill the prophecy are coming right to us.” A blonde-haired merman stared at radar that was starting to beep faster and faster.

“Sebastian, you were wrong the last hundred times. How do you know these are the ones for sure?” A thirteen-year old merman with messy black hair crossed his arms in front of his chest and flicked his tail irritably.

“Hundred is an overstatement.” Sebastian snapped. “It was 99, to be exact. But anyway, I just have a feeling. Brayden, prepare the whirlpool.”

“That’s what you said the last 99 times.” Brayden sighed. He pulled the lever slowly and a small vortex began to appear.
ashketchumlovergirl
ashketchumlovergirl
Civilian
Civilian

Female Location : In your head!

Back to top Go down

prologue of another new story.... Empty Re: prologue of another new story....

Post by Moshda Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:27 am

Surprised ooooooh! I love mermaids! I'm so excited to see a story about them ^_^
This is definitely an intriguing beginning.

One question though: is Sebastian older/younger than Brayden? You never really mention it.

Other than that, good! "That's what you said the last 99 times" is such a funny line!
Moshda
Moshda
Royalty
Royalty

Female Location : USA

Back to top Go down