Creative Writing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dragon story chapter 6

2 posters

Go down

My dragon story chapter 6 Empty My dragon story chapter 6

Post by ashketchumlovergirl Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:14 am

Chapter 6!!! Very Happy plz plz plz plz PLZ comment!!!!

Chapter 6
“Over here!!! Over here, guys!” Jia shouted. “I see sand!” Satoshi stumbled through the undergrowth with Sabrina.

“Why can’t you use the sword to cut these bushes?” Satoshi asked.

“Well, Plintafot said to only use it in times of trouble.” Sabrina said.

“Now is a time of trouble.” Satoshi muttered. “We need to get through these bushes to Jia.”

“You know? You’re right for once.” Sabrina said. Satoshi winced. “I can’t see any other way around these bushes. I guess I’ll have to cut through them.” Sabrina pulled her sword out of her scabbard and started cutting through the undergrowth. The moment Sabrina’s sword cut through the first bush, there was a horrible scream.

“Are you okay back there?” Jia called, worried. Sabrina pulled her sword out of the bush and clapped her hands over her ears.

“It’s this bush! It’s screaming!” Satoshi yelled over the scream.

“That’s ridiculous.” Jia said.

“Not so ridiculous as it might seem. Look!” Sabrina said and pointed to the bush. A human-like figure was emerging out of the bush Sabrina cut. She had long green hair and green eyes. She had pointed ears. Satoshi noticed a cut on her shoulder which was slowly bleeding a green liquid.

“A dryad!” Sabrina said.

“What?” Satoshi asked.

“Why have you come here?” The woman said. “And how dare you harm my home without asking first?!”

“I’m sorry.” Sabrina said. “We are new here and do not know much of the customs. Forgive us.” The woman stared hard at Sabrina and Satoshi.

“Are you oversized dwarfs?” She asked. Satoshi opened his mouth but Sabrina cut him off.

“Yes, that’s exactly what we are.” Sabrina said.

“Show me some magic then. Heal my bush. Then I will let you go.” The woman said. Sabrina gulped.

“......Well, you see, we are oversized children dwarfs. We haven’t learned much about magic yet.” Sabrina said, obviously hoping the woman would believe her.

“Children dwarfs that are 5’2”? Even oversized dwarfs don’t get that big.” The woman said, narrowing her eyes.

“Get ready to run.” Sabrina whispered to Satoshi. The woman lifted her hands and vines circled around Satoshi and Sabrina.

“JIA!!!! HELP!!!!” Satoshi yelled. Then he remembered his travel orb. He remembered Plintafot saying that it would help only when they really needed it. Satoshi grabbed the glass ball and muttered “The desert, the desert, the desert!” There was a poof and a flash of light and Satoshi was lying facedown in sand. Satoshi lifted his face out of the sand and spat out a mouthful.

“Jia? Sabrina?” Satoshi called.

“AHHH!!!!” Jia landed face up in the sand next to Satoshi. “What happened?” She asked.

“I used my transportation orb.” Satoshi said. “Where’s.....oof!” Sabrina had fallen right on top of Satoshi.

“Hi Jia. Where’s Satoshi?” Sabrina asked.

“You’re sitting on me.” Satoshi muttered.

“Sorry!” Sabrina said. She hastily got off Satoshi and he stood up.

“You’re heavy.” Satoshi said.

“Thank you VERY much.” Sabrina snapped.

“Who was that?” Satoshi asked Sabrina.

“A dryad. A forest nymph. They live in trees—and bushes apparently—and they protect nature.” Sabrina said.

“I think I’ve heard of them.” Jia said. “Aren’t they in Greek mythology?”

“Yes.” Sabrina said.

“Greek mythology?” Satoshi asked. Jia rolled her eyes.

“Weren’t you paying attention in class when they went over Greek mythology?” Jia asked.

“Guess I wasn’t.” Satoshi muttered. “But that doesn’t matter anymore. We’ve got to get to Daeyi’s castle. Come on!”
ashketchumlovergirl
ashketchumlovergirl
Civilian
Civilian

Female Location : In your head!

Back to top Go down

My dragon story chapter 6 Empty Re: My dragon story chapter 6

Post by Moshda Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:48 pm

Heh heh, oversized dwarves... lol!
Satoshi is pretty quick on his feet to think of using the transportation orb like that! I'm impressed.

Very nice chapter, I like it a lot!
Moshda
Moshda
Royalty
Royalty

Female Location : USA

Back to top Go down