Creative Writing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my dragon story chapter 12

2 posters

Go down

my dragon story chapter 12 Empty my dragon story chapter 12

Post by ashketchumlovergirl Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Here comes chapter 12! sorry if it's too short.....but it was such a good spot to end it!!

Chapter 12
The tunnels were dark and moist. Satoshi had no way of knowing whether it was night or day.

“Abbey, do you know how much longer we have to walk?” Satoshi asked.

“Not too far if you want to get stuck in the Paradise Bluffs again,” Abbey said.

“I’ll take a bearing,” Sabrina said. She pulled out the compass and map from her bag. “Let’s see.....it’s hard to see where we are since we’re underground......but it looks like we’re right below the thin part of the Misdgycal Forest.”

“So then we’re out of the Paradise Bluffs!” Dylan said, excited. “Awesome!”

“Now that we are out of the Bluffs, do you think we can find an opening to the outside world?” Jia asked.

“Probably,” Abbey said. “There’s got to be an opening somewhere around here.” Then they heard a scuttling.

“What was that?” Colin asked. He grabbed onto Abbey. “AHH!! HELP ME!!!”

“Get off of me, Colin!” Abbey said angrily. Satoshi tried hard not to laugh. There was another scuttling noise. Then there was a sound like the striking of a match and Satoshi saw a flash of red fur whirl around them and then a circle of fire surrounded them.

“What the-?!” Dylan asked.

“What happened?” Jia asked.

“How could a fire just spring up like that?” Abbey asked, frowning.

“Let’s worry about how the fire happened when we get out of it,” Sabrina said coolly. Satoshi wondered if she was afraid at all. “Satoshi, try using your transportation orb,” Satoshi pulled out his transportation orb.

“The Misdgycal Forest, the Misdgycal Forest, the Misdgycal Forest!” Satoshi shouted. They started floating up. Suddenly, a fox jumped up and pulled Sabrina down to the ground. “SABRINA!” Satoshi shouted. The fox held Sabrina to the ground and the rest of the group floated up and through the roof of the tunnel. They floated up a few feet above the ground and then they fell. Satoshi fell hard on his back on the ground.

“Owwwww......” Dylan’s voice behind Satoshi said. Satoshi groaned and rolled onto his side.

“eeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!” Jia screamed and fell down into the hole that they had made in the ground when they popped out from the roof of the tunnel.

“Jia!” Satoshi cried. He struggled to his feet, a burning pain in his chest, and looked down the hole. Dylan crawled over to the hole and looked down. The fire was still raging. Satoshi couldn’t see anything but orange and red.

“Jia! Sabrina! Are you down there?” Satoshi cried.

“I think I know what that was now.” Dylan said. He pulled out a book out of his bag and flipped through the pages.

“What?” Abbey asked, cautiously walking towards them, Colin right behind her.

“A Chinese fox,” Dylan said, pointing to a page in his book. “They have a lifespan of 800 to 1000 years and they can make fire by striking their tail against the ground. They can also shapeshift into an academic, a little girl, or an old man,” Dylan said.

“That would explain the fire.” Abbey said.

“Why are we wasting time figuring out what happened?? We have to rescue Jia and Sabrina!!!” Satoshi cried. He struggled to his feet, but the burning pain in his ribs made him sit down again.

“Calm down Satoshi. I’ll go rescue them,” Abbey said.

“Who.....says.....we......need.....rescuing.....?” A voice said. Out of a small hole a couple yards away came Sabrina, covered in soot and dragging an unconscious Jia behind her.
ashketchumlovergirl
ashketchumlovergirl
Civilian
Civilian

Female Location : In your head!

Back to top Go down

my dragon story chapter 12 Empty Re: my dragon story chapter 12

Post by Moshda Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:23 am

Woot! Go Sabrina! What's an academic?
Moshda
Moshda
Royalty