Creative Writing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2/7/2011 Announcements

Go down

2/7/2011 Announcements Empty 2/7/2011 Announcements

Post by Moshda Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Hello everybody! I have a few matters of business to discuss with you all...

First, a warm welcome to all our new members. I can't tell you how happy I am to have you join us here at CWC, and I hope you'll keep coming back again and again. Very Happy If you haven't already, please take a minute and introduce yourself here.

Second, I'm hosting another CONTEST! Click here to go to the contest page. If you've never participated in a contest, here is how they work:

The contest page explains everything: the format your submission must be in, the theme, and the deadline by which you must have PMed or emailed your work. After the deadline, I will create a poll on the contest page and post the submissions there, keeping the authors anonymous. During the voting period, all the users have a chance to vote for their favorite submission. The person with the highest number of votes gets 1st Prize, the person with the second-highest number of votes gets 2nd Prize.

Third, since CWC is a writing based forum, I came up with some new ranks which go along with our theme. Our current ranks are "Medieval" themed, but I thought that writing-themed would fit better! To find more info on the new ranks and vote in the poll and tell me what you think of them, click here.

Lastly, I have made a few changes to the Forum Rules. I have also sent out an email newsletter about it. Basically, I've added a few rules to better protect your privacy and keep you safe. Click the link to the Rules page and read Section 2 to see the changes I've made.

If you have any questions, just reply to this post and I'll get back to you asap!
Have a great day everybody! Very Happy
Moshda
Moshda
Royalty
Royalty

Female Location : USA

Back to top Go down