Creative Writing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite genre of music?

5 posters

Go down

What's your favorite genre of music?

What's your favorite genre of music? Vote_lcap0%What's your favorite genre of music? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's your favorite genre of music? Vote_lcap67%What's your favorite genre of music? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
What's your favorite genre of music? Vote_lcap0%What's your favorite genre of music? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What's your favorite genre of music? Vote_lcap33%What's your favorite genre of music? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

What's your favorite genre of music? Empty What's your favorite genre of music?

Post by Moshda Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:29 am

Hey everybody, just thought I'd put up this fun poll! Vote for your favorite genre, or if you don't have a favorite, vote for the genre you listen to the most. If your favorite genre isn't in the poll, make a post about it and let everyone know what you like instead.

I hope everyone's having fun out there on the forums!

Luv,
Razz ~ the world's coolest mod! ~ Razz
Moshda
Moshda
Royalty
Royalty

Female Location : USA

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite genre of music? Empty Re: What's your favorite genre of music?

Post by Delilah Roze Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:32 am

Lol, that's me. The pop girl.
Delilah Roze
Delilah Roze
Civilian
Civilian

Female Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite genre of music? Empty Re: What's your favorite genre of music?

Post by Moshda Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:41 pm

*waves* yup, the vote for rock was me!
I thought maybe I oughtta vote on my own poll Rolling Eyes

<3 Moshda
Moshda
Moshda
Royalty
Royalty

Female Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hucota7 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:50 pm

rock. Very Happy i wouldve said orchestra but classical was included, lol.
Hucota7
Hucota7
Royalty
Royalty

Male Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 pm

I like it all!!! Its really hard to decide!!!! Smile
Sally
Sally
Civilian
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Archivist. Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:40 pm

Rock, seeing as I am the Son of Rock n Roll
The Archivist.
The Archivist.
Civilian
Civilian

Male Location : That's classified.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down