Creative Writing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox and Rep

Go down

Chatbox and Rep Empty Chatbox and Rep

Post by Moshda Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Hey folks! I have 2 announcements:

Arrow Chatbox. Now you can chat real-time with other members of the forums who are also online! What a great way to get to know each other without having to wait for people to reply to your posts. Smile It will be moderated most of the time by either myself, another admin or mod, or a temporary mod appointed by me or Hucota7.

Arrow Reputation. Now, when you make a post, other members can rate it which will either increase or decrease your rep. Based on your reputation, people can see the overall opinion of your posts. When you join the forums, you'll start out with a reputation of 50. Right now, you can vote (which will change somebody's rep) 10x a day. The maximum number of votes you have may or may not change in the future.

Also, you may have noticed that the homepage looks a little different now. I thought it looked kinda empty so I added a little welcome note + an intro for new visitors so they have at least a vague idea of what this forum is all about.

Have fun with these 2 cool new functions!
Moshda
Moshda
Royalty
Royalty

Female Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Chatbox and Rep Empty Re: Chatbox and Rep

Post by Moshda Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:36 pm

BTW, for members already existing when the rep function was added, you may have noticed that your rep was only 0. Have no fear! I am looking into how this can be changed. Wink
Moshda
Moshda
Royalty
Royalty

Female Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum