Creative Writing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So... I'm B.D.

2 posters

Go down

So... I'm B.D. Empty So... I'm B.D.

Post by B.D.__Wether Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Hi! I am B.D. Wether... well, that's my penname. I randomly stumbled upon this site and so far it's pretty fun. Smile I am 16 and a junior in high school... my bday is on June 3rd.
I think my favorite books are all of Sir Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie's works, Harry Potter, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings (of course, come on it's a classic!), and Diana Wynne Jones's "Howl's Moving Castle" trilogy. Those are my favorite authors too I guess haha. Movies? Oh dear. Australia, Sherlock Holmes ( I am in love with Hugh Jackman and Jude Law so yeah.), Return of the King, Hidalgo, I am Legend, I am Robot, Blood Diamond, Inception, the first and second True Grit... I can go forever.

My favorite band is My Chemical Romance, AH i am an addict, also Red, Breaking Benjamin, Marina and the Diamonds, the music from the show Glee is also crazy amazing too. Idk I also Like soundtracks. I'm a live one.
For writing I write in every genre but I like sci-fi the best Smile
I love softball. It is literally my life. I also love art. I plan to attend art school and so far it's looking good Smile
Check out my stuff! I would love to hear from/get to know all of you! Plus feedback is so very welcome Smile rabbit
B.D.__Wether
B.D.__Wether
Civilian
Civilian

Female Location : NH

Back to top Go down

So... I'm B.D. Empty Re: So... I'm B.D.

Post by Moshda Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:31 am

Welcome to the Club! I'm so glad you've decided to join us!

I love Sherlock Holmes, I am Robot, and Inception too! I haven't seen the others on your list (besides Return of the King). I'll have to check those out.

I'm so glad to find another "Howl's Moving Castle" lover! I read the first book in the trilogy, but can't find the others because nobody seems to know their titles. Can you help me out? I'd love to read the other two books!
Moshda
Moshda
Royalty
Royalty

Female Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D.__Wether Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:00 pm

Hahaa I am a movie buff! I literally have no life sometimes Wink

Okay the second one is Castle in the Air. It's a lot like Aladdin but it's Howl-ified lol. The final one is The House of Many Ways and I think that one may have been my favorite, it was that amazing Smile They are all great though. If you like those you would probably like Sorcery and Cecilia by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevermer. That was an AMAZING book.
B.D.__Wether
B.D.__Wether
Civilian
Civilian

Female Location : NH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum