Creative Writing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signatures! :D

Go down

Signatures! :D Empty Signatures! :D

Post by Moshda Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Guess what? You can now make your own sigs! *points down to siggy at bottom of post* Isn't that wicked awesome?
I know it is. afro

Here's how:
1>> click on my sig and you will be directed to a site where you can make your own for free. Granted, they are pretty simple, but this a great way to get in the action unil you make a snazzier one. When you've made one you like, click "save" and you will see the finished product and a list of codes you can use.
2>> highlight the BBCode, right click, and click "copy".
3>> On CLDF, scroll to the top of the page and select "profile" from the horizontal menu below the site banner.
4>> select the "signature" tab.
5>> paste the BBCode into the text box and click "save".

Before your sig with show up automatically on your posts, there's one more thing you have to do:
1>> from your "profile" select the "preferences" tab.
2>> scroll down to "always attach my signature" and select "yes".
3>> click "save" and you're done! Easy as pie!

If you don't want your sig to appear in your posts, you can go back to preferences and change that option back to "no". Or, if you don't want it to appear in a certain post, before you submit it, uncheck the "attach signature" box from the options menu below the send button.

Have fun making your sigs!!!
Moshda
Moshda
Royalty
Royalty

Female Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum