Creative Writing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to CLDF!

Go down

Welcome to CLDF! Empty Welcome to CLDF!

Post by Moshda Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:24 pm

king Hello there! This is Moshda, creator of this forum and your friendly neighborhood Admin/Mod! If you're new here, I'd like to take a moment to welcome you and address a few things:

1> I made this forum because as a high school writer, I had a hard time finding forums to post my work where the audience was limited to other high schoolers who would be able to give me good feedback.

But because I don't want budding middle school writers to feel excluded, I made special forums just for them! Wink

You can feel free to mingle with each other in the 3 General Chat forums: Books & Authors, Music & Bands, Misc. Chat.

2> The forums are split into 2 categories: those specifically for high schoolers, and those for middle schoolers. The categories are then divided into different genres. I ask that you please respect this setup and post your creations in the proper forum.

3> I would like to remind you to keep your posts and comments clean! Please no swearing, sexual references, or promotions of drugs-- all such posts will be removed-- no if's, and's, or but's!
Also, keep your critique of other people's works polite and constructive. Irrelevent posts will be sent to the Spam Basket.

4> If you have something you'd like to post, but aren't sure where it goes, or there isn't the proper forum for it yet, PLEASE send me a PM and I will be more than willing to help you out or make a new forum for it.

LASTLY: have fun!!! I love reading over other people's creations and offering my advice, and this is a great place to do just that. I hope you make some friends, learn something new, make your creations better than they already are, and enjoy the time you spend here.

Come back again soon! cheers

king
<3 Moshda <3
Moshda
Moshda
Royalty
Royalty

Female Location : USA

Back to top Go down