Challenge

Go down

Challenge

Post by Lillie on Mon May 23, 2011 10:59 am

This isn't exactly a contest, but I think it fits here best. Please tell me if it should be elsewhere.

This is a place where others will challenge you and you will challenge them to write something specific, here is how it works:

First, you sign up and say if you want to be challenger, or challenged, or both.

Then you either wait to be challenged yourself, or challenge someone.

To challenge someone, post and say who you are challenging and what you are challenging them to do. Example: "____, I challenge you to write a poem describing an insect."

The challenged party is then free to accept or decline the challenge, and posts to say whether or not they will do it. If they say they won't, it ends there, if they say they will, they do and post what they have written when it is done.

Last, the challenger must give a short critique or opinion about what was written. Anyone else is welcome to post critiques/opinions about it as well.

You cannot challenge someone if they are already working on a challenge, but you can challenge someone if you are working on a challenge.

Challenged:
Lillie
Moshda

Challenger:
Lillie
Moshda

Last edited by Lillie on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lillie
Civilian
Civilian

Female Location : I think I'm on what you would call earth, but it might be an illusion I've suffered since birth.

Back to top Go down

Re: Challenge

Post by Moshda on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:52 am

Hi Lillie, feel free to challenge me to do something!

Lillie, I challenge you to write a paragraph about an alien. alien

MOSHDA: obsessive hugger since 2003
Moshda
Royalty
Royalty

Female Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillie on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:16 pm

I accept!

There once was an alien who wanted to be green, because everyone on earth knows aliens to be green. This alien was brown, and very small, and he couldn't change that, but he came to earth anyway. He floated down, and landed on a small girl's noes. Sadly, she sneezed, and he went flying away and never came back again because he thought she was quite rude.

Moshda, I challenge you to write a paragrph about this alien's home.
Lillie
Civilian
Civilian

Female Location : I think I'm on what you would call earth, but it might be an illusion I've suffered since birth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down