Creative Writing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon High

3 posters

Go down

Demon High Empty Demon High

Post by Zach S Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:10 pm

Chapter 1: Making Enemies & Friends

I looked at the high school. I was going to get kicked out in 6 months tops. I hated all my other schools. The flyer said this one was where I could fit in better.
Anyway my name is Shikaru. I’m a demon, and not just your ordinary demon. I was the King of Hell, the Prince of Darkness, the Lord of Demons, and the son of the Devil. I got sent to Earth to destroy the human race. There were only supposed to be a handful left. Instead when I got here, there were 4 billion.
I was forced to go into disguise as a human and now no demon will take me serious. I was 5’11 and had slicked back, black hair. My eyes were red and I had a British accent. Don’t ask.
I looked at the sign.
Welcome to Demon High
No Killing
No Apocalypse
No Humans
I rolled my eyes. The human rule I can agree with, but not the killing and apocalypse rules. Oh well, this should be fun trying to gain my fame back.
I walked in and headed to the office. I saw a woman who looked more human than me. she smiled and pointed to the door behind her. I walked through it and saw a Vampire at a desk. I clenched my fist. I hated vampires.
“Ah, you must be Shikaru,” he said in a vampire tone, “You’re a vampire right?”
“I hate bloody vampires,” I said. Probably not the best choice of words, but I didn’t care. He glared at me.
“Oh you must be real intelligent to say that to a vampire,” he said and hissed at me. I smiled at my triumph. He couldn’t touch me. he handed me a piece of paper with my schedule on it and another paper with a map of the school on it. “Now get out of my office.”
I left and saw I was in gym. I walked to there and when I walked in I saw demons throwing rubber balls at each other. Dodge Ball is what the humans called it. The coach came up to me and looked at my schedule. He was a troll. He told me to go on the blue team, which were losing. He said the only rule was to dodge and throw and don’t cross the line.
I went to the side and decided to use my powers. A girl was left and was dodging quickly. I could smell what she was and how she got such good reflexes. She was a werewolf. The other team reeked of vampire. I smiled and the five of them all had the dodge balls. one pointed at me and the others smiled.
They all aimed at me and threw them. I laughed and held a hand out. The balls stopped in midair. I could control inanimate objects at will. That was one of my many powers. I made the balls spin. The vampires edged back as my power eased out. They could tell I wasn’t ordinary.
I closed my hand into a fist and the balls flew and hit all the vampires. They slammed into the wall and the coach whistled.
“Well,” he said, “The blue team wins for a change.” The vampires started complaining about my powers while the werewolf girl walked up to me.
“Hi,” she said and held her hand out, “My name is Jewel.” I shook her hand then put mine in my pocket again.
“You’re a werewolf,” I said and smiled, “I like werewolves, just not vampires.”
“I know what you mean,” she said and clenched her fists, “I can’t stand the younger ones that are here either.”
I showed her my schedule and she said we had the same classes. She also explained the schools social groups or demon rank as we call it in hell. imps are the lowest of course, and then came werewolves, then witches and warlocks, then orcs and trolls, and vampires were at the top.
“What about hell demons?” I asked. She looked questioning at me.
“I thought you were a warlock,” she said then pulled out a book. It said ‘Hell Demon Index, A-Z’. She started turning pages. “What’s your name?”
“Shikaru,” I said and she stopped. She looked at me and turned white. She started to stutter and I couldn’t understand her. “Speak English Jewel.”
“You’re Shikaru?” She asked and color returned to her face and she put her hands on her mouth. She turned to a page like she memorized where it was. “You don’t look at all like your true form.”
“Had to disguise myself to blend in,” I said as we walked to the next class, “Thought humans were almost extinct.”
Jewel pointed to a door with ‘Demonology 101’ above it. “That’s our next class,” she said and we walked in. I saw the teacher was an Imp. I sat down next to Jewel.
“Okay class,” the Imp said, “Since we have a new student let me introduce myself. I’m Mr. Drone.”
I nodded and he handed me a book. “Let me see your schedule.” He said and I handed it to him. He looked it over then smiled. “Well, it looks like we got ourselves an important new student. Let’s welcome Shikaru to the class.”
Some of the class turned to look at me and the rest whispered to each other. I rolled my eyes and Mr. Drone returned to his desk. We sat and read a chapter about demonic presences using the elements. When we finished Mr. Drone stood up.
“Okay students,” he said, “Get into your assigned groups.” I saw everyone get up and go into a group. I sat there and waited to see who my group was. He pointed me to a group of vampires and told me that was my group.
I walked over there and recognized some of them from gym class, who I smeared on the walls. They hissed at me until one held her hand up.
“So you are Shikaru?” the girl said and I nodded. He smiled, “I’m Draculi, Dracula’s daughter.” She seemed pleased with herself and I shook my head.
“If I was related to that bumbling idiot,” I started and she hissed, “I wouldn’t go around shouting it.” She jumped over the table and tried to wrap her hands around my throat. I grabbed her wrists with one hand and pulled a knife with ancient engravings on it. “Try to touch me again,” I said, “and I’ll shove this knife through your neck.”
She gulped and I was proud of myself. I already made enemies with the top of the social classes. The teacher told Draculi to go back to her seat and put me in the group Jewel was in. I grabbed a chair and sat next to Jewel.
This group had two werewolves, other than Jewel, a witch and warlock, and a vampire.
“Okay,” Jewel said and pointed to the two werewolves, “That’s Jack and Ed,” she pointed to the witch and warlock, “Aurora and Desmond,” she pointed to the vampire, “and that’s Ami, one of the cool vampires.”
They all said hi and I nodded in return. “I’m Shikaru,” they all seemed amazed by it except for Ami. Not that I cared or anything. “guess I’m hanging with you guys.”
“Seat mine,” I heard from a deep voice behind me, “You move.”
I turned and saw a troll with a face ugly enough to make an ogre cry. “I want to see you make me,” I said and when I finished he picked me up and put me in a different seat. “Well, that works to.”
Jewel was laughing at me. “This is Bob,” she said, “Say hi to Shikaru Bob.”
“No boy name Dummy,” he said and I was about to pull my knife out when I realized trolls were stupid and beating him down wouldn’t help. Jewel shook her finger to him and he seemed to get sad. “Fine,” he said and waved to me, “Hi Shikaru.” I nodded and we started on the assignment.
As the bell rang I handed my paper to Mr. Drone and walked with Jewel and Ami to Science class. We walked in and I saw Jewel sit by some guy and saw the only seat open was next to Ami so I sat by her.
“Hello class,” The teacher said. His name tag said Einstein. “Please pay close attention to how these chemicals mix. One mistake and you could blow up this entire school.”
I leaned away from the chemicals and I felt Ami touch my shoulder. “Don’t worry,” she whispered, “It’s not true. They just turn into a different solution than his.” I nodded and shrugged her hand off. I couldn’t stand vampires touching me.
I turned and saw her frown and turn back to the chemicals. I don’t know why, but at that moment I felt bad. I shook it off. No hell demon has ever felt sorry. Then the words flew out of my mouth
“Sorry,” I said and covered my mouth. Ami turned and I looked around. “What the bloody hell did I just say?” Ami started to laugh and I felt embarrassed. “Ah bugger.”
“Your accent,” she said, “you lived in London?” I nodded and she smiled. “My family was from London.”
“Lived there for about 100 years,” I said and went back to the experiment. I mixed all the chemicals in order and got a 100% on the assignment. I walked out with Jewel and she asked me how the class was. I told her not very exciting.
“Well this next one you should like,” she said and we walked into fighting class. I saw a ring to the left of the room and training mats to the right. I saw an old man on a training mat furthest to the right. I sat next to Bob since it was the last one left.
“Hi friend,” Bob said, “You Bob’s partner!” I looked at him confused and I saw the old man raise his hand.
“Today students we will be fighting in teams of two,” he said and I sighed. At least I got teamed up with the brute. He wrote the teams on the board and the first couple teams fought.
After four or five fights he called me and Bob. I hopped into the ring and Bob climbed in after me. We were fighting Draculi and Draco. Twins I guess.
“Bob get Draco,” Bob said, “You get Stronger one.” I took my jacket and shirt off and was in my jeans and my black undershirt. Bob, Draculi and Draco did the same. I heard a bell and stayed put. Bob ran right at Draco.
“Bob wait!” I shouted but it was too late. Draco moved quickly to the left and Bob tripped over the ropes. He fell out of the ring and knocked himself out on the wall. I looked to Draco and Draculi.
“Go ahead Draco,” Draculi said, “Kill him, but his blood is mine.” I looked at the teacher.
“Is killing against the rules?” I asked and he shook his head no and pointed to a poster.
There are no rules in this class
Kill or knock out
Weapons are optional
I smiled and pulled my knives out. Draco growled. “Only cowards use weapons!” he shouted and I sighed.
“I was taking away my temptation Draco,” I said and threw my knives into the wall. Jewel shouted no, but I ignored her. I held my hands out. “Come and get me filthy bloodsucker,” I said, “Lets make this quick. I want to get some Moonshine.” He roared at my taunt and charged at me. He leaped up and dived for me.
“Fool,” I whispered and held my hand out and caught him by the throat. I held him close to my face. “One of the many things I hate about vampires is their hunger,” I whispered, “It makes them stupid and weak.” I closed my hand into a fist and snapped his neck. I jolted my hand upward and ripped his head off. I saw it turn to dust with his body.
I smiled and turned to Draculi. She was smiling. “He was stupid and weak,” she said, “The hunger only makes us stronger.” I saw her eyes glow red and I held my palm out.
“My will is Shadow’s command.” I whispered in a malicious tone, “Darkness is my soul and body. Now let me use it as my sword and shield. I use the shadows to live and kill. Now let me use the darkness to wield”
I saw darkness pour out of my hand and wrap around Draculi’s throat. She coughed and gagged for a minute. “You are not worth killing,” I said and the darkness threw her into the wall and knocked her out.
I stepped out and the teacher frowned. “You should have killed both of them. Mercy is a weakness,” he said. I shook my head.
“No,” I said and looked at him, “Mercy is an insult to the one you showed mercy to.” I said and I sat next to Jewel.
“I can’t believe it,” she said. “You kill one of twins and then knocked out Draculi.”
“They were weak,” I said, “Two bloody vampires against a hell demon? No contest.” I smiled as they took Draculi away on a stretcher and a dust pan with Draco.
Zach S
Zach S
Civilian
Civilian

Male Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Demon High Empty Re: Demon High

Post by Zach S Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 am

wow....no comments on this one? xD
Zach S
Zach S
Civilian
Civilian

Male Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah Roze Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:17 pm

I'll try to read it soon, but I've also been busy working on my own projects. I'm sure some of the others here are too, but it doesn't mean we're ignoring this story. Razz I have one that hasn't gotten any comments yet, and it's been up for 4 months or so!
Delilah Roze
Delilah Roze
Civilian
Civilian

Female Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by saberko Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:55 pm

loved it!!!
saberko
saberko
Civilian